Your central heating system is the warm heart of your home. good quality professionally installed central heating keeps your family warm. Supply’s all your family’s hot water needs Also by replacing your old boiler with a new A rated energy efficient condensing boiler you could save up to 30%on your winter gas bill.
As well as installing A-rated central heating systems, we also supply high quality Stelrad or Myson radiators and thermostatic radiator valves also known as TRVs .This valve allows you to control the flow of heated water coming from your central heating boiler to the individual radiators in your home .
The TRV is an excellent energy saving device and can conserve energy by turning the radiator down if the room becomes too warm. We believe it is important to have thermostats controlling all radiators connected to your heating system. This helps you to reduce your carbon emissions and save you £ on your winter gas bill.
At PH Plumbing & Heating Ltd we are committed to provide you with heating services to the highest standards with a FREE 8 Year Vaillant ecoTEC Boilers manufactures warranty.
We are a Gas Safe registered company that complies with the latest legislation and we will work closely with you to improve your central heating systems.
We cover all aspects of central heating services from relighting a simple pilot light to full boiler repairs and installations.
Our heating and boiler service including:
- Central Heating and Boiler Breakdown Repair
- Full central heating installation
- Boiler upgrades and servicing
- All our work is fully guaranteed
- Unvented hot water cylinders
- Power flushing and magnetic system filters installed
- Installation of radiator and thermostatic valves
- Smart internet wireless thermostats
PH Plumbing & Heating Ltd are specialists in boiler installations in south Manchester and surrounding areas. Our Gas Safe engineers work closely with you to choose and install the right boiler to suit your needs. We use energy efficient A-rated Vaillant boilers and will change them quickly and efficiently, so that you can get back to relaxing in a nice warm home.
You need to consider the size and layout of your property when choosing the size of your boiler. We will work with you to calculate which boiler is best for you by taking into consideration the number of rooms and bathrooms as well as the hot water usage.
Boiler installations can vary and are dependent on the size, make and type of boiler you choose. For typical boiler installations we go through the following steps:
- Carefully drain and remove the old combi boiler and flue
- Plan for the installation of a new A-rated Vaillant combi boiler
- Source and fit a new A-rated Vaillant combi boiler and flue
- Flow and return the pipe-work to A-rated Vaillant combi boiler and improve pipework if required
- Connect/improve the connection of hot and cold pipes to the boiler
- Install the condensate discharge pipe-work to A-rated Vaillant combi boiler
- Install the new timer
- Power-flush the system and insert the inhibitor to prevent sludge
- Use a reliable Electrician to connect the wiring to the combi boiler
- Following safety regulations, we then issue a certificate and notify Gas Safe (formerly Corgi)
- Remove and recycle the old combi boiler and pipework and leave the premises clean and tidy
Energy Efficient Boilers
With around 16 % of the carbon dioxide that UK households produce coming from the gas and oil boilers that we use, combi boilers with an extra-large heat exchanger reclaim the heat from the expelled hot gases coming from the boiler that would otherwise be expelled into the atmosphere from a standard (non-condensing) boiler and efficiently convert them into energy. We use only the highest quality A-rated Vaillant boilers when completing our work.
For more information on our Boiler Installations in south Manchester and surrounding areas, contact us today for a free quote. We offer a FREE 8 year guarantee on all new Vaillant ecoTEC boilers we fit.
Our Gas Safe registered heating engineers are experienced in boiler repair and central heating repair. We regularly install service and repair all makes of boilers including: Vaillant, Viessman,Worcester, Potterton, Baxi, Glowworm, Ideal and more.
For more information on our Central Heating Systems in Manchester, Cheshire and surrounding areas, please feel free to contact us today for a free quote.